Hey guys it’s been a while since I’ve written a blog post, that’s because I’ve been working on filming, editing and designing for new vlog posts. Yes I have created a Youtube Channel. Hooray! It’s still in the process of development, but I felt I should really expand on my audience and perhaps have you guys on here who read my posts also watch my videos. Then everyone who ends up watching my videos can then read my blog posts alternatively. You can do both. My new channel which you can subscribe to here, is going to be just like my blog with fashion, lifestyle and lots of videos about me personally too. So what better way to start with my first video that I’ve posted to start you all off….
20 Facts About Me
*Sorry about my camera continuously focusing throughout the video. I just recently bought this camera and I’m still trying to figure out all of it’s technicalities. Though and it works wonders with all it’s functions and features. It can film great quality 1080p HD videos. So I thought hey why not start vlogging as well as blogging. My camera has the RRP of £599 / US$699 (and a street price that’s come down considerably since its launch in 2012), it’s plastic-bodied with a 20.3 megapixel. It’s ISO range stretching from 100 to 12,800 and like I’ve already mentrioned the full HD movie recording is amazing.
- Digital Compact Camera
- Great editing options
- Range of creative filters
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens
- i-Function lens control system
- Built-in WiFi for connection to online services such social networking (my favourite feature)
- The only downside for me is that the camera has no flip screen, so when recording it was hard to see when I wasn’t in focus or where I was positioned in front of the camera.
Hope you all enjoy & don’t forget to subscribe.